berkeley

berkeley

martedì 25 gennaio 2011

25.01.2011

Here we are dude.So, yesterday i went to UC BERKELEY COLLEGE it was awsomePeople everywhere  study with their laptop.In the evening i had a good dinner with my host-family and their grandparents. But today, my american cordinator took me to Berkeley high , and i had my first English exam.It's not an exam for grades, but for understand how is me english. They told me that my english it's ok, and tomorrow i will choose my classes. I probably choose chemestry,P.E., economics,maths,latin, history and english literature.  The school is awsome. It's really big and contain like 3600students. After my english exam i had lunch in a small japan restaurant.It was really good. In the afternoon i ran with my host mum and ours dog Lea
.Tomorrow i will cook for the family.I probably cook carbonara and fillet.
I <3 USA

1 commento: