berkeley

berkeley

domenica 23 gennaio 2011

23,01,2011

After some delicious waffel, and a milkshake, me and cricket went to San Francisco. We took the bus and the train. When we arrived, i saw one of the best city in the world!! After a trip to the city, we went to Chinatown and bought some stupid Chinese things. The city is fantastic,skyscrapers everywhere. After 4 hours we took the train for home, and at the station is something amazing happened. Criket took me a photo, and a bad man behind me told me:"sorry can i see the photo?" i told him to go away, but the man insisted. So we see the picture, (e dietro di me si vedeva la sua faccia),so he told me to delete the photo." I told him to go away,(senno chiamavo la polizia).But he was decided to delate my picture. Criket told me to delete it, and i delete.  After he told me that this kind of person are very dangerous. Dude,some people are really crazy!!speaking of another, when we arrived to berkeley , a wonderful small city, we had dinner at 5 p.m., because in California people don' t have lunch,they eat breakfast and dinner, and me Criket and the other brother Niki went to Chinise restaurant.The food is ok but i want my  italian food hehe. I went to sleep at 7 p. m. i was really tired.
now is starting a new day, i m going to breakfast. Bye

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento